Sunday, April 3, 2011

Party Hat

I think it has been a week since I have posted a project, so I have to back track to the 25th of March ( my Birthday). It was 2 minutes before my family was coming over for supper (Tuna Casserole, yum my favourite) and my daughter informed me that we did not have party hats ( got to love 2 year olds) so I got out my Gypsy and designed a quick hat using Life's A Party Cartridge (cut at 8.2 inches) and a butterfly (sry can't remember what this was cut at) from the Birthday Cake Cartridge. I used my white gel pen to add details to the butterfly and gems to the end of the antennas. I made the hat just for her to wear but when it was all put together my daughter decided she didn't want it anymore, typical woman always changing her mind lol!!

2 comments:

  1. What great hats! I'm with your daughter...What's a party without a party hat?!
    Thanks for your comment on my Autism Awareness post. I'm always delighted to "meet" fellow Canadian crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received this cart in the mail yesterday!!!! Woot! Love the hat! I may make one for my son's birthday this Sunday. Maybe he can wear it to church. We'll see at 6 he is starting to get too cool for stuff like this. Lol!

    ReplyDelete