Good Morning!! Last night I was reading my fellow Design Team Sister's post Amy: Love To Crop! and saw that she awarded me the Green Blend Award.
Here are the terms under which this “Green Blend Award” are to be given:
1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways.
2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post.
4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.
Ok so since Amy is one of the people who I am absolutely amazed by in bloggy land I was so honoured that she gave me the award!!! You are one of the craziest, out of the box crafters that I have ever come across (in a good way)!!!
Ok with that said here are the ladies I will be giving it to:
Kate: Small Bit Of Paper
Kate is my home girl, I found out that she lives like 10 minutes away from me and we recently met!! Kate doesn't get to blog alot during the week but on the weekends she goes back to all my posts and leaves such sweet comments!! So thank you Kate!!
Amy: Scrap This, Save That
Amy has become my email buddy and I love seeing what she has going on in her craftroom. She has also hooked me up with Swagbucks (see my side bar for the link to that). Thanks Amy!!
Cheri: DJ's Sundries
Cheri is my Design Team Sister over at Getting Cricky With K Andrew. We actually found each other through blog land before we were on the design team and I saw how talented she was and told her she should try out for the team, so glad we both made it!! It's been great being on the team with you.
Sherrie: Sherrie Scraps With Passion
When I click onto blog land I know I can always find a comment from Sherrie. Thank you for your kind words and for your inspiration ( the step card that I made was inspired by yours)
I know this last person already has this award but I want to give it to her again
Lisa: A Mermaids Crafts
Lisa is another on of my Design Team sisters and she is so kind and caring. Always leaving comments and even facebooking me to see how I am doing, I really appreciate everything you do for the team and you are an amazing person (plus super super creative)
So that is it. Thanks again to Amy and ladies please pass this award off to your Green Blend!!
Have A Great Day!!