Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs Relay Final Day

Good Evening!! I spent the day out of town shopping with my family all the while with the Sassy Studio Designs Relay challenge in the back of my mind. I printed out the digi this morning and had the card half done I just needed to finish it up about 20 minutes ago!! The challenge theme this time was "New Yor or Paris". A couple of weeks ago I bought a bag full of scrapbooking stickers from a yard sale and there was a sheet of "Paris" stickers. I knew they would be perfect on my card. The only cartridge that I have with the Eiffel Tower is the Wall Decor and More. While I was looking throught the BOOKLET I saw the sample card and decided to give it a try. I made it but it would not stand up so after putting it all together I decided to add a twist.




I glued the sides to make a pocket so I could add a tag inside!!

What I Used:
Sassy Studio Designs : Image (Carrie)
Prismacolor Water Color Pencil
Prismacolor Colorless Blender
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
Paris Stickers
Wall Decor and More Cricut Cartridge: Eiffel Tower 5"
K Andrew Designs Art Stamps : I Heart You! "je t'aime"
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Bloom Four (Purse)
Stickles: Diamond
White Twine (used black marker to make it black)
Gems
Whole Punch
Ribbon

This is my favourite of the 4 cards that I made for this challenge. I think this style of card would be great to put actual tickets to Paris in (a girl can dream, can't she?) Well I guess that is it for the relay I am sad it is over, I had a blast making all these cards. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. For my fellow Canadians Happy Canada Day (also my brother's birthday tomorrow)!

Have A Great Night!!

God Bless!

Kristan

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! The black and red is so striking and the hair is just perfect with the lights of the city scene to add a splash of colour! I also love it as I'll be in Paris this time next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PARIS!!! What are you going to be doing in Paris?? I would love to go there!! Have fun!!
      Kristan

      Delete
  2. Oo la la! Tres jolie, Kristan! Carrie looks fabulous in her little black dress! Love the black and red color combo and wonderful Eiffel Tower! Thanks for completing our Sassy in the City relay and good luck! :-)
    {hugs}
    Regan
    SSD Design Team and PCP Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristan, love this pocket card! Love the red, black and white color combo. Beautifully done!

    -Lori SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is gorgeous, I love the style and colours on your card ... me too were shopping yesterday :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card..... love her little handbag...
    Good luck...
    Angela
    SSD-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing. Love the Eiffel Tower and her bag, fun touches. The black, red and white look so classy together. Thanks for playing along in the Sassy in the City relay, wat to go on making it all the way through!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pocket card!! I love the addition of her purse! Great job!

    Christy
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Kristan!! I love the color combo and you colored her so beautifully!! Fabulous card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my favorite of the challenge ones too. Tickets to Paris (or anywhere) would be fun. Never stop dreaming my friend! Great color combo!

    Cheri
    DJ's Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card........Love the background........ Thanks for completing our Sassy in the City relay and good luck!!!!

    SOMA
    SSD ( DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool! Love the design. Thank you for playing along with the 4th and final round in SSD's Sassy in the City Relay! Good luck!!

    xx Star (SSD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your design! Awesome background, love your coloring, and that tag is cool!
    Thank you for joining us in the Sassy in the City Relay!
    Ruza - SSD DT

    ReplyDelete