Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Sweet Stop Sketch With A Spin Challenge

Good evening!!!  This post was suppose to go up tomorrow but we are in for a major storm with very high winds and posible tornatoes. I thought I would hop on and post it now incase we loose power!! I have another card that I made using a sketch for the The Sweet Stop: Sketch with a Spin (use texture).



What I Used:

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps: Sweet Gretchen
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils
Prismacolor Colorless Blender
EK Success Corner Rounder
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Big Scalloped Ovals SM
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Allegro
Roses (they were attached to paper clips froom Michaels, I removed them from the clip and used just the roses)

I have missed playing along with their sketches and I am glad to get back into it!! Pray that there are no tornatoes, they usually give a warning but nothing ever happens. It is poring rain right now and very dark. I better go!!

Have A Great Night!!

God Bless!

Kristan

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Kristan!! The little girl is so sweet and the embossing is fabulous!! Beautiful card!! So glad there were no tornados :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Kristan. Love the darling image, the rich colors... the flowers are lovely. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!!! Your coloring is awesome!! You're totally getting the hang of your watercolor pencils!!! And I love the Allegro folder...it's been on my wish list for quite a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! U did a great job following the sketch! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Kristin. Glad there wasn't a serious storm.

    Cheri
    DJ's Sundries
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete