Saturday, May 26, 2012

All Things Are Possible

Good Morning! I have another project to enter into the Getting Cricky with K Andrew Simply Sunday Challenge "All About Disney". Before this challenge I was never really into Disney stuff.  However it has helped me get some kid freindly cards done as well as my project for today. When I first started out crafting I was a scrapbooker, then I found a love for stamps so I started making cards and kind of left scrapbooking behind:( This challenge gave me the opportunity to get a page done for my daughter's scrapbook!!


What I Used:
K Andrew Design Art Stamps : Winged Things "Brave, Faith, Imagination"
Stamp from Michaels $1.50 bin "All Things Are Possible"
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils
Stickles: Star Dust

I got the image off the web, it was a colouring page that I cropped and printed out and then coloured. I wasn't sure at first what I was going to do with the image. at first I though card but I knew it would just be sitting around for a year since my daughter's birthday just passed. So a layout it was!! I am not sure what pictures of my daughter to put on it yet, but I am sure I will figure it out.

This may be my last entery into the challenge but I am not sure yet!!

Have A Great Weekend!!

God Bless!

Kristan

6 comments:

  1. This is great!!! I love that Tinkerbell. Your coloring is wonderful. Have an awesome weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, Kristan!! Tinkerbell looks fabulous...you colored her beautifully!! What a great scrapbook page for your daughter!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work with your Tinkerbell. She is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Kristan!
    You did such a great job!

    Thanks for joining in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristan, what a SWEET layout!! I just love Tinkerbell... I bet your daughter's pics will look FABULOUS on this layout!! :)

    Thanks for joining the Getting Cricky Disney Challenge!! A brand new challenge for SUMMERTIME starts TODAY -- I hope you'll join us again!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete