Saturday, May 26, 2012

Cardz Tv Challenge "Say I Do"

Good Evening!! I wasn't sure if I was going to get this done as I have been battling a sinus cold (I get them atleast 3 times a year) but I pushed through so that I could get a couple more cards done for the mission trip fundraiser. When I saw the challenge over at Cardz TV "Say I Do" I was a little on the fence, I don't normal do wedding cards but I knew it would be good for the sale. I will hopefully get another one done tomorrow this time using my cricut. For this one I used my cuttlebug!!

What I Used:
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Perfectly Paisley
Cuttlebug Die: Baby (won it from Amy: Scrap This, Save That )"Hearts"
My Creative Time : Inspiring Words & Inspiring Words Accents
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
Ribbon

I got this idea for the card from Valscraftroom blog. I found it on pinterest and thought that it was so pretty. You only have until Midnight EST on Sunday night to post a card, favour or craft project for an engagement, wedding shower or wedding over at Cardz TV.

Have A Good Night!!

God Bless!

Kristan

6 comments:

  1. Feel better soon Kristan! Thanks so much for entering your gorgeous card in the Cardz TV DT Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! What a beautiful color combo!
    Hope you have a nice evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Kristan!! I love the embossing and those great colors!! Thank you so very much for joining our "Say I DO" challenge at Cardz TV!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great job on the embossing, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card..Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV Stamps “Say I Do” Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning! Praying you'll feel better soon!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete