Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Clearly iStamp Challenge

Good morning! Half way through the week and I am tired! We have had a 5 month old baby all week as her mom is unpacking their house, they were finally able to move into it! I forgot what it was like to have a baby in the house. Anyways Clearly iStamp has another challenge going on, it's theme is "Clean and Simple".


What I Used:
Clear Dollar Stamps : Charlie Snowhorse
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
Spectrum Noir Marker
Bic Mark It Markers
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Classic Scalloped Rectangles (LG)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Not sure again as it was done at crop

This is was a very simple card to make and not alot going on, the embossing gives it just the right amount of detail so that it isn't too plain!!

Challenge ends on December 6th at midnight.

Have a Great Day!

God Bless!

Kristan

4 comments:

  1. I love the embossing, it makes the card so beautiful. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! The image is too cute!! And the embossing is gorgeous!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable. I love the details in this CAS card.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! I love the embossing on this!

    I do hope all went well with such a little one!

    ReplyDelete