Monday, June 6, 2011

Embossing Aluminum Foil


I was browzing You Tube the other day on different ways to use the Cuttlebug and came across Stamptv. She had some really neat ideas. I thought that I would try the Aluminum foil one so this is what I made:






This is what I used
Cuttle bug embossing folder(sry there are no names on them, it's the one with the bees)
Aluminum foil
Black ink from the dollar store
kleenex
White Gel Pen
Stampendous stamps Flutterfly Friends
Gems from Dollar store
Marvy Uchida Brush Marker.

I embossed the foil then inked it with black ink and rubber the extra of with the kleenex. I then stamped on a piece of paper then cut it out and placed in on the card. I really like how it looks and it is fairly easy, just don't press to hard on the foil cuz it can rip.

5 comments:

  1. How excited I am to finally hit 1000 followers!!! I have been waiting for YOU for such a long time =) And you are a Christ follower...I knew God was a paper crafter!!!
    I just had to come by and thank you!!! What a beautiful daugher you have!!!

    Your blog is adorable too! I am loving this card and the embossed foil...great tip! I dont like how the folders dont come with the name on them either....I use a label maker and stick it on the back so I know the name of them.

    I am your 116th follower!!!
    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i have not seen this before!!!! Great job!!!1Looks like a lot of work too!!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card! I like the foil tip I'll have to give it a try!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! Turned out great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a totally cute card. I love the embossing folder too and will definitely have to look for it. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete