Thursday, July 14, 2011

Stinkin Cute Blog Award

Good Morning again!! I just came across Brenda's post at Creativity Is Only A State Of Mind and found out that she awarded me the Stinkin Cute Award. This is my second time winning this award. I just want to thank Brenda for awarding me this. Please stop by her blog, she is a very nice and talented lady and is part of Kristal's blog hop that starts tomorrow over at Getting Cricky with K Andrew. I will be passing this onto 4 cuties:




1. Nana at Younique Reflections
2.Kate at Small Bits Of Paper
3.Rhonda at Scrap Happens
4.Tara at Homemade Happiness

Please go visit these ladies. Nana is involved in a Hop coming up July 24-July 27 called Father's Love Faith Blog Hop. Kate and Tara are both my fellow Canadians and are so sweet and talented. Rhonda is queen of the shaped mini albums ( I won one for the month of August and can't wait to see what she has done with it).

Have a great Day!!

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the award really sweet of you. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award, Kristan! I'm so sorry for the delay in responding. I'm taking two courses this month and am swimming in a sea of readings and papers! I do appreciate you thinking of me! I hope you are having a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete