Sunday, July 10, 2011

Very Fast Birthday Card

As promised I am back to show you a very quick and easy birthday card. Friday morning after doing my blogger stuff I checked facebook and saw that it was a girl that I babysit for birthday. I had forgotten about it(she had an early party in April so I had forgot her birhtday was in July). This card probably only took me like not even 5 minutes to make. We were not looking after her daughter Friday but she was stopping by with our pay, so I didn't know when she was coming. Here is the card:

What I used: CuttleBug Embossing folder:Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday stamp from Michaels(1.50 bin)
Chipboard Butterfly
Card stock, sorry I don't know measurements as I was in a hurry and didn't really measure. Cardstock is from Michaels I am pretty sure it is one of the recollection stack.

Have a great night!!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card...I love the simplicity of it. Great job! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Quick and easy cards are great when you are in a pinch. Looks great!

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete