Saturday, October 13, 2012

3 Girl JAM Challenge "Anything Goes"

Good morning! A new scrapbooking store just opened in my town and they are having a grand opening today with door prizes and free make and takes!! Super excited and hoping for good prices! On another note I know in an earlier post I mentioned the Stamp-a-ma-jig well I found a video on YouTube on how to make your own and if you have kids then this would be something that you would say "why didn't I think of that" large lego blocks! Of all things to use and so easy. HERE is the video!
Ok onto the 3 Girl JAM Challenge, this time around it was "Anything Goes"

What I Used:
My Creative Time: Hello Spring
3 Girl JAM: Crinkle Ribbon: Cherry Lipstick & Baby Girl
Flat Iron (smooth out the ribbon)
Memento Ink: Lilac Posies
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Seeing Dots
Sizzix Die: Circles 2
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Big Scalloped Circles Large

I wanted to make a very simple and clean card for this challenge, You have until October 18th to link up!
Just a reminder that Naomi from Creative Bug on the Loose is looking for people to send her son some cards for when he has foot surgery. To read more about it click on the link above. I will be making my card today and post it next week sometime!

Have A Great Weekend!

God Bless!

Kristan

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use a Lego block. I have scrapbooking club at school and the students will love it! Have fun at the grand opening!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the simplicity and beauty of this card. The polka dot embossing is a great touch. I hope you have a great time at the grand opening. Thanks for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at 3 Girl JAM.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Great embossing! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card...I love the way you used the ribbon! Thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a great time at the grand opening!! Last year, my local Joann had a re-grand opening after remolding and gave away $10 gift certificates and free tote bags!! I went all three days (stood in line) and made several friends and family members go for me as well :)

    Your card is so beautiful!! The embossing is fabulous!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I also stopped by to tell you the colors I used in my card were in the green pack from Joannes!

    Thanks for stopping by, I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa!! What colors did you use for skin tone?

      Delete
  7. Simply beautiful. Love how you crossed the ribbons in the background! Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM!

    JulieK
    http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
    http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful!!! love the colors!
    TFS and linking up over at the 3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog! Would love to see you join in our next challenge starting tomorrow :)
    Jessica
    3GJ~DT

    ReplyDelete