Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Pictures


Good Afternoon! Can't believe the kids are sleeping after eating there cupcakes. Normally we would have done the cupcakes in the morning but my little cupcake had to be taken to the doctors because she wasn't feeling the greatest. We got back in time to do Halloween crafts, take more pictures and eat lunch. Her fever has broken but the doctor says it could be a long night (Croup). Anyways I thought I would post some pictures of the kids, cupcakes and pumpkin carving.


pumpkin de gutting
 
gooey mess

little boy we look after brought cupcakes from home to "share with my daycare friends" on Monday

I was in charge of making the spider web cupcakes


cupcakes my mom made

my little scarecrow

I was Goth and she was Scarecrow

dragon,bee,scarecrow,princess,honey pot

yummy

All and all we have enjoyed our day, it is raining so not sure if we are going out trick or treating we may do a few houses using an umbrella. have a safe and Happy Halloween!!

Kristan

2 comments:

  1. Kristan , looks like carving was messy which makes it soooo much more fun!! What a cutie! So sorry to hear about the little fella, the croup is not good! I will be praying for him. You look spectacular with glasses on!!!! I love your costumes..thanks for showing your awesome pictures, it helps to get to know you more!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome pictures!! Your daughter is such a doll!! I hope she is feeling better today. All of the costumes are fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete