Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday Challenge: Use Ribbon Or Twine

Good Morning! Baby's seem to be everywhere, 4 out of the 6 women we babysit for where pregnant and now just 1 is. One had her baby in the summer and this past weekend 2 of them had their baby's. One had a baby girl and the other a baby boy, I can't wait to meet them!! I already had a baby boy card made so I needed to make a baby girl card. I saw the challenge over at Little Scrap Pieces the same day as one of the ladies had her baby so I decided to make the baby card for this challenge "use ribbon or twine", not much of a challenge for me anymore as most if not all of my cards have ribbon on them!! Here is what I came up with:




What I Used:
Clear Dollar Stamps : Mini Calendar & Mini Months
Inspired Stamps : 1" Circle Sentiments
My Creative Time: Anyday Bingo & Crossword (foot print)
Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Perfectly Paisley
Bottle Cap
Glossy Accents
3 Girl JAM: Crinkle Ribbon: Baby Girl
Gel Pen

The bottle caps have really become my go to for my cards!! The calender stamp I am loving and knew it would be perfect for a baby card, I do want to make a mini calender for next year as a Christmas present so hopefully I will find time to do that! You have until October 5th to enter your card for the Little Scrap Pieces Challenge.

Have A Great Day!

God Bless!

Kristan

6 comments:

  1. Kristan, how clever to stamp baby feet on the day she was born! Beautiful card, the recipiant will adore it , soooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how you embossed the background and I really like the bottle cap! Thanks for playing along at Little Scrap Pieces! :)

    Karen- LSP Guest Designer
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for bottle caps!!! This card is SO CUTE!! It must be baby season or something...my neighbors just had their little girl last Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristan, this is such a great idea. I love the elegant simplicity. Have a great day friend!

    Cheri
    DJ's Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Kristan what a beautiful calendar love the pink and those little foot prints are so sweet! Thanks so much for joining the LSP challenge! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful!! I love the footprints on the calendar!! And the bottle cap looks amazing!! What a gorgeous card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete