Thursday, October 13, 2011

Coffee Cup using K Andrew Stamps

Good afternoon!! I was checking out the scor-pal website and came across this coffee cup and I knew it would be perfect for the Coffee and Tea For You and Me stamp set by K Andrew (Kristal). You can buy the set HERE as well as the other sets, Food For Thought, Splashtastic Summer, Amazing You just to name  a few!! And if you havn't heard she is coming out with new sets at the beginning of November and word is they will be some image sets, can't wait!!!  


What I used:
Beige cardstock
K Andrew Designs Stamps: Coffee and Tea For You and Me
Tim Holtz Distress ink: Frayed Burlap
1" circle punch
Clear baggy
ribbon
Chocolate Kisses

For instructions on how to make this please go HERE. I did make my own paper by stamping the different sentiments on the paper then scored and cut the paper. These would be so cute for a party favour or even a wedding favour!!

Have Great Day

God Bless

Kristan

4 comments:

  1. Kristan, this is absolutely fabulous!! Wow, what a great project this is! I love, love, love it!! And you used the stamps perfectly! Awesome!! :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cool!! I've never seen a mug like that! The stamps really are perfect with it - and I love the way you stamped the handle too. Great job, Kristan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea to make the cup. Thanks for sharing.

    callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete