Monday, October 24, 2011

New Poll

Good morning!! I do have a few projects that I need to post all using Kristal Andrew's stamps you can buy the stamps  HERE. I haven't had time to take pictures yet of them as this weekend was super busy for me. Saturday I took my daughter to the movies for Community Day, it was free to get in and popcorn, pop and candy was $2 each and all the money went to Starlight Children's Foundation here is a little about them

Cineplex are delighted to support the Starlight Children's Foundation as they help seriously ill children and their families cope with their pain, fear and isolation by providing entertainment, education and support when they need it most. In the last two years, Cineplex has raised over $1 million dollars for Starlight.

It was a good morning and when I came home I had alot of sorting and labeling to do for a Mom2Mom Sale I was in on Sunday. A Mom2Mom sale is where mom's have an indoor yard sale selling there baby/kids stuff. It was my first  time selling stuff at one but I had been to alot of them. It was a good turn out and I made a good chunk of cash, the next one isn't til May so I have stashed my left over stuff away til then. The funny thing is when my dad came with my daughter near the end of the sale he looked at me funny when I told him how much money I made, he said it looked like I hadn't sold anything. Well it isn't actually funny, it's quite sad at how much clothes I had to sell and to be quite honest it was only a 3rd of the clothes I have keep for the next child. My table was 8 feet long and I had bins of clothes under the table as well as clothes on top, looking at the table you would either think I was selling all my daughters clothes or I had 3 kids, LOL.

Ok enough rambling I have added a new feature to my blog that you will see at the top right side of my blog, it is a poll. I want to hear from you what cartridge you want me to use. Please let me know and next week I will use that cartridge in one of my cards, layouts or projects. The 4 cartridges that are up there are ones that I sadly have either never used or have only used once. The reason for this is because I haven't used my cricut in awhile (gasp) and I want to have the motivation to use it.

Thanks for your participation!!

Have A Great Day

God Bless
Kristan

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I had heard about the Cineplex movie morning but we were away at camp. And good for you selling things! It's crazy how much we can accumulate.
    I just did your poll - and look forward to seeing your creation - whatever cartridge you use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea your poll is. That will help provide the motivation! Looking forward to seeing what you make!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete