Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Flower Pot Holder using K Andrew Design Stamps

Good Morning!! I made a popcorn holder using Tags Bags Boxes and more out of plain white paper just to see how big I could actually make it. I wasn't going to do anything with it, but it was just sitting there calling my name one day while I was sitting in my craft room. I decided it needed some Tim Holtz Distress ink so I ink it up, very difficult when the box is already taped up. I then stamped the word "Fun" using K Andrew Designs Stamps. I knew it needed more so i cut strips of paper and taped them down on each side of the box, i cut the access paper off with my trimmer. I then punched out flowers using paper punches in two different sizes.  Here is the finished product:



It is no longer a popcorn box it is a flower pot!! All the sides are the same.

Have A Great Day

God Bless

Kristan

5 comments:

  1. This turned out wonderfully! I LOVE your inking! I actually thought it was designer paper that you'd used. The punched flowers are a great touch too. And good for you to not squish the pot. If I tried to do all that after assembly, I think I'd have a crumpled heap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, me too love your inking. I just got my first Tim Holtz distress inks last week!!! Still experimenting ha ha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great project. You did an excellent job inking and designing it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete