Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Great Pumpkin Hop October 29th and 30th Starting With Amy At Love To Crop

Good morning!! I know I am a little late in post this as the hop started yesterday but today is day two of the Great Pumpkin hop Hosted by Amy at Love To Crop. She has given everyone until November 7th to comment on everyones blog for the prizes (which you won't want to miss) but there are giveaways along the way that end tonight so get hopping!! There are ton of talented ladies in the hop that have amazing ideas just in time for Halloween!! This will be my only post today as I am going to be super busy getting things ready for my daughters mini Halloween party tomorrow!! Pictures to come next week!!

Have A Great Day

God Bless

Kristan

P.S there is still alittle time to do my poll!!

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment