Sunday, August 21, 2011

ICopic: Childrens Challenge

This is my second post for this morning and this one is a challenge that I am entering over at ICopic. They have a hop going on with 7 talented ladies using copic markers (amazing) called "All About Children Hop". The grandprize is a set of 24 sketch markers!! You have until August 26 th  at Midnight EST to finish the hop and enter the challenge. The Challenge is: Create a children inspired project: think children images, child-friendly holidays, gift ideas, baby themed projects, etc. Pretty much anything goes! I did contact them any they said that you don't have to use copics for this challenge ( I don't own any yet!!) so here is my entry:

What I Used:
New Arrivals Cartridge: Stork 3.5"
                                     Baby 2.5"
My Creative Time:Inspiring Words (Accents) Stamp
Scrappy Moms: Designers Choice Stamp Set (Special Delivery)
Peachy Keen Stamps: Just Baby Face Assortment Pack
Purple and Black Ink From Dollarstore
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders: Divine Swirls(stork), Kitchen Diamonds(retro kitchen set) used on baby
Martha Stewart Punch:Corner Photo Frame

Have Great Day
God Bless
Kristan

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the face on the baby. :)

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the big eyes on the baby. Best of luck in the challenge! What a great way to start a marker collection!

    ReplyDelete