Sunday, August 7, 2011

SO EXCITED!!!!!

Goodmorning everyone!!! I had a great time away this past week and it was much needed after my grandmother passing away the week before. I was really bummed out about having to come back home to reality until this morning when I got the best email ever!! I had entered a contest about a month ago and the winner was announced on the 3rd of this Month. I had forgot to check and I got the email this morning saying that I had won. I had to go to the website to make sure this wasn't a bogus email  and sure enough out of 922 comments there was my name as the winner. Here is what I won

Please someone pinch me I still can't believe it and I won't until it is at my door step!! It's the Cricut Expression 2 Anniversary Edition. I won it from http://craftgossip.com/. They are always having contests and can be found on facebook as well!! You never know you could be there next winner!! Anyways I will be posting projects probably later on in the week as I haven't had time to do any scrapping since I got home Friday night. I will try and get pictures up of my trip later on today!!

Have Great Day
God Bless
Kristan

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations!! You will have so much fun with the E2 (I love mine!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a fantastic win for you and for those of us who will get to see all the beautiful creations you make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Congrats. Sounds like you needed the pick me up.

    ReplyDelete