For me anything I make is "My Style" but my favourite colour is green and I am pretty sure that the Cricut Decals Cartridge is going to be my new favourite cartridge sorry Create a Critter!! I also like trying new things when it comes to crafting so for this card I did/used 5 new things
1. I used my E2 for the first time
2. I used Cricut Decal Cartridge for the first time
3. I didn't use my Gypsy (it's been over a year since I have made a cut without it)
4. I used PKS Just baby Faces Assortment Package for the first time
5. I embossed 3 separate pieces of paper with the same folder and then glued them onto one paper to blend together ( you'll see what I mean when you see the card)
so are you ready to see the card??
Here it is:
What I used:
Cricut Decals Cartridge:
Girl on duck cut at 2.5"
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder:
Peachy Keen Stamps:
Pk-650 Just baby Faces Assortment Package
Black ink and gem from Dollarstore
White Gel Pen:
Stitching and eyes
All paper is just scraps I had left over
I am really happy with how this card turned out, I can't believe how well the E2 cut the thin lines of the girl with the duck. The only problem I am having is hooking my gypsy up to the machine, I want to weld things together to cut and make shaped cards, I will try and find videos but if anyone can help I would really appreciate it!!
You have until Monday Night to enter in the challenge over at My Pink Stamper.
Have A Great Night