So I finally got around to making my card using the Heritage Cartridge that you all voted for using my poll!!I also am entering this card into Getting Cricky with K Andrew Simply Sunday Colour Challenge.
Here are the rules for the challenge:
- Post any orange, black and one other color project of your choice & link up by 11/05/2011
- Post as many projects as you want that fit the criteria
- Make sure the Getting Cricky blinkie is up on your sidebar, and your blog post entry is linked back to Kristal's blog Getting Cricky
- Leave a comment on her post
- HAVE FUN & spread the word!
- The winner will receive K Andrew Design FALL-O-WEEN Stamp Set!!
Here is what I made:
Heritage Cartridge: Tree 3", Leaves 1"
Stickles: Paprika (on tree)
Martha Stewarts Baker Twine
Cuttle Bug: Victoria
Paper is from Amy over at Love To Crop
I decided not to put any sentiments on the card because I don't own Kristal's Fall-O-Ween Stamp set yet and because I am entering this into her challenge I didn't want to use another company's stamps!! Head over to her blog to enter your orange and black creations!!
P.S I have a giveaway going on right now so head over to this link HERE to enter. you have until tomorrow night at midnight EST.
Have A Great Day