Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Love Ya A Latte

 Good Morning!! What a weekend Saturday I was out of town shopping and then Sunday I had church in the morning. Also on Sunday I was able to start 2 layouts, a Gift Card Holder and cut out 24 numbers. On top of that I hopped through 2 hops, a Simply Sunday Challenge over at Getting Cricky With K Andrew got some laundry done and o did I mention some sleep LOL!!  It was a very busy weekend and i glad it is over. Today I would like to show you a card that I made last week.



What I Used:
K Andrew Designs Art Stamps: Coffee & Tea For You & Me
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Frayed Burlap
Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge: Coffee Cup
Friskar punch for the sea shells


 You can buy The Stamps Sets Here
This is the one stamp set that I seem to use alot, which is kind of funny because I am not a coffee or tea drinker. It has so many mix and match sentiments on it that could be used for any occasion, most of K Andrew Design Stamp sets are mix and match!! They are great stamps to work with and at least $1 from each set goes to a different charity. It makes me feel good knowing that I am not only helping support Kristal and her family but I am also contributing to different charities when I buy these stamp sets.

Have A Great Day

God Bless

Kristan

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love the polka dot shadow on the cup, very cute idea!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    -JoAnn:)
    Getting Cricky Junior DT

    ReplyDelete