Friday, November 18, 2011

My Memories Winner/ Reminder /Yahoo!!

Good Morning!! Ok so i have three things to tell you about this morning. First off I recieved my Yourstory in the mail yesterday!! After waiting all day and thinking it wasn't coming, I saw someone coming to the front door and figured it was the man delivering the paper. So I waited til he was gone and wenr to the mail box. inside was the paper:( When I came back in my dad and mom were coming in the side door with a huge box and a little one on top!! I knew it was here!!! I don't know what I was more excited about first, the fact that it was here or that I didn't have to pay taxes or duties. Someone that lives near me had said when she ordered from cricutmachine.com that she had to pay taxes and duties at the door. Well I guess I lucked out!! Inside the box was the machine, 5 different size books, alot of laminating pouches and a heavy duty trimmer. In the smaller box was my Pooh and Friends Cartridge! When my mom asked me what I had ordered this time LOL I told her and told her the price, her reply " Why didn't you order me one?" it would have been silly to order her one when we live under the same roof!!

Ok second on my list is a reminder of the Getting Cricky Hop that starts tonight at 9p.m EST HERE!! Also come back here around 9p.m and I will have  a project for the hop as well. I am not in the hop this month as there are 33 DT members so we are split into groups, but I wanted to make a project.

Every 3'rd Friday Blog Hop



Ok finally I have a winner from the My Memories Suite Giveaway!! I actually only had 1 person enter;( So Terri from Two Pink Peas you are the winner!! I will be contacting you as soon as here from Liz over at http://www.mymemories.com/.

Have A Great Day

Gd Bless

Kristan

1 comment:

  1. I was just going to ask you if your YourStory had arrived yet. I got mine the other day!! I haven't made one of the books yet, but I did try the laminator. It worked awesome! I noticed a strange black film on almost everything in my craft room afterwards though...especially on the machine itsself. It must have just been burning some factory stuff off or something.

    So what about that paper cutter that came with it?!?!?!? Awesomesauce!!!!! I had NO idea it was going to be such a big heavy duty thing! And it has the perforated blade too, so now I can make these cute cards with attached bookmarks I saw a while back!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete