Thursday, December 1, 2011

Advent Calender

Good Afternoon!!  I just thought I would post the advent calender that I made for my daughter this year.

It is made using a plastic organizer
Recollections Holiday prints paper
pom poms
Designer Calendar Cartridge for the numbers cut at .8"
I measured each square and cut the paper about 1/2 an inch bigger so that I could score the bottom of the paper to have a flap to attach to the plastic container. I have filled each section with mini stamps and sugarless suckers as I don't give my daughter candy or chocolate (there is diabetes on the other side of the family) If you made an advent calendar this year I would love to see it, please leave me a comment with your blog address so I can take a peak at your advent!!

Have A  Great Day

God Bless

Kristan

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOWzERS! what a FABULOUS calendar. I love the colors. Thanks for sharing~
    scrappingmamma

    ReplyDelete