Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kathy's Cozies

Good Afternoon!! I was excited today when my mom brought the mail in!! I have been waiting all last week for this to come!!

It's a cozie for my E2!! About a month ago I won this from Kathy's Cozies blog from a Disney Blog Hop that was hosted by Melissa from Disney Dreamer Designs (it was her birthday) and Shawn from Crafty Chics (also My DT Sister over at Getting Cricky With K Andrew) Kathy makes so many different cozies and does an amazing job. Here is a list of the cozies she makes

Quilted Dust Cover Cozies for:
Cricut Imagine machines
Cricut Expression
Cricut Cake machines
Cricut Create/Personal Cutter machines
Cricut Cake Mini machines
Cricut E2 machines
Cuttlebug machines (old and new styles)
Cord bags
Gypsy Cozies
Cuttlebug Plate Bags
Kindle
iPad
Jukebox
Cinch
Xyron
YourStory
Scrap Bags
Big Shot
Vagabond
Scrap bags
Big Kick
Big Shot Express
Flip Camera
Cell Phone Cases
iPod Touch Cozies
Custom Sewing Machine Cozies


The only reason mine took a month was because it was Thanksgiving in the States when I won it plus I live in Canada it always takes way longer for me to get my orders!!

Thank you so much Kathy for such a cute cozie!!

Go check out some of the other ones she has made, you will also want to buy one or more. With my cricut expression I never really noticed dust but with my E2 it is ways dirty so I am so thankful for this Cozie!!

Have A Great Day!!

God Bless

Kristan

1 comment: