Saturday, December 3, 2011

WHERE DID IT GO?!?!?

Good morning!! I am so relieved to be typing this post this a.m as last night I went to check my blog and it said it no long existed!!!!! I was so freaked out, I hopped onto facebook to see if anyone was online who could help. my sweet DT sister Ildi from The Craftin Mama was a big help, she checked my blog and sure enough she couldn't find it either, she emailed me the message it was saying and told me it was ok to contact blogger and do what they told me to do. Please head over to Ildi's blog and show her some love. Big hugs to her!! So if this ever happens to you click on the "contact us" and give them your phone number and they will call your home with a verification number that you type into the blogger and then your blog will be back up and running!! I am ever thankful because I don't know if I would have wanted to startmy blog from scratch again!!

 I will be posting a project tomorrow for the new Simply Sunday Challenge that will be going on over at Getting Cricky With K Andrew, can't wait to show you what I have made!! Ok ok I will show you a sneak peak!!

Please some back tomorrow to see the whole thing as well stop by Getting Cricky With K Andrew tomorrow to see what the other DT members have made, I have seen some of the projects and you won't want to miss them!! (I am not part of the SS Challenge this month but wanted to make a project anyways).

Have A  Great Day

God Bless

Kristan

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, that is scary, Kristan!! I would have totally freaked out!! Thank goodness for Ildi!! I don't think I would have the energy to start mine over from scratch :P I'm so glad it is back and working :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete